Monday, March 31, 2008
Roomates
This year I have really lucked out. My roommate, Jimmy, is awesome. We talk, hangout, discuss spiritual things, have fun, and do lots of stuff together. I am really grateful that we are good friends. I didn't know him before this year. We were randomly put together. I was originally going to room with some friends from high school, but that fell apart. It fell apart because the bed in the apartment was 6 inches to short. No kidding that's the reason why I left that apartment. After I left, I had to find new housing. Fortunately for me I managed to get into Helaman Halls and have an awesome roommate. It makes me really grateful when I see others who have bad roommates that I have a good roommate. That sounds really bad, but its true.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i have two roommates. they are both awesome too. im really surprised how much we (sometimes) have in common. I emphasize the sometimes because we are also very different. im in the shared room and sometimes its hard because im used to living in my own room, but in the greater view of things im really happy with what i ended up with.
Post a Comment