I went to the Redwood forest last summer and it was so incredible!! There really aren't words to describe it! Amazing pictures! Did you go to the avenue of the giants? That was probably my favorite.
Wow, you have some awesome pictures! I want to be a photographer so I appreciate your photos. I live in northern California and have been to the Redwoods before, it's beautiful!
It isn't much yet. I hope soon to start posting some of the insights I have while reading the scriptures and read other peoples insights. I want to use this blog as an opportunity to share my testimony of the gospel and to hear others testimonies. The purpose of the milk bar is to refresh those who read it with the good word of God. I also hope to be able to use this site to post my large collection of nature and landscape photos. I hope you enjoy your time at the Milk Bar. Again welcome to the Milk Bar.
3 comments:
Soooo Cool!!! I love it.
I went to the Redwood forest last summer and it was so incredible!! There really aren't words to describe it! Amazing pictures! Did you go to the avenue of the giants? That was probably my favorite.
Wow, you have some awesome pictures! I want to be a photographer so I appreciate your photos. I live in northern California and have been to the Redwoods before, it's beautiful!
Post a Comment