I don't know if you have been to the Red Woods, but it is one of my favorite places on Earth. It is so beautiful. I have thousands of landscape and nature photos, but many of my favorites are of the Red Woods. I am no good describing with words, so I will leave it up to my pictures to show you.
3 comments:
So, do you just travel with your family to all of these places, or are all of these pictures just from one park? Either way, it's pretty cool. Something that I'd definitely want to visit someday.
Holy crud Eric. You have been to some of the coolest places ever. I really want to go to the Red Woods. From the looks of your pictures it is beautiful.
Well not all of the pictures I have posted are from the Redwoods, but I am planning on posting a bunch in the next few week. We usually go on one big trip a year. 2 years ago it was Oregon and California. Last year it was all over the place. I don't travel a ton its just when we do travel we go all over.
Post a Comment