I live like 40 minutes from the tetons and I can see them from my back window, I love them so... Plus Grand Targhee is where I grew up snowboarding, which is basically part of the Tetons... My Goal this summer is to climb the grand.
It isn't much yet. I hope soon to start posting some of the insights I have while reading the scriptures and read other peoples insights. I want to use this blog as an opportunity to share my testimony of the gospel and to hear others testimonies. The purpose of the milk bar is to refresh those who read it with the good word of God. I also hope to be able to use this site to post my large collection of nature and landscape photos. I hope you enjoy your time at the Milk Bar. Again welcome to the Milk Bar.
1 comment:
I live like 40 minutes from the tetons and I can see them from my back window, I love them so... Plus Grand Targhee is where I grew up snowboarding, which is basically part of the Tetons... My Goal this summer is to climb the grand.
Post a Comment