Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Disney Character

If you asked me which Disney character I am like, I couldn't tell you. I have no idea. I will try to make some comparisons to a few, but I really don't think I am really that similar with any Disney Character. I will think about it and tell you what I come up with.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you really couldn't say, you could always claim to be "Dancing Spoon #2" or "Random Talking Tree to the Right" or something. Just for kicks and giggles and sheer confusingness. I would totally support that characterization.

I think therefore I am said...

That cracks me up Sara. Bravo!

Anonymous said...

Haha that is pretty funny! And about your last post, having a great roommate is CRUCIAL to existance in college.

By the way, it's also rather funny that the bed you were going to stay in was too short. You really are a tall kid :]

Hubble said...

I'm sure you can think of some character that fits you. It took me awhile, but with the help of some roommates I was able to think of someone.